Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Msn Messenger Keeps Changing My Display Name On Mac How Do I Change My MSN Display Name Back?

How do I change my MSN display name back? - msn messenger keeps changing my display name on mac

I use the new Mac Book, and every time I change it to the Microsoft Messenger for his name to automatically receive a copy of the original, but I still display correctly. So, as we continue to change, "Jinna Pak", but I want it to be something else. Can anyone help me with this? This happened when I am old Mac ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Sports Product jolt | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates