Monday, January 25, 2010

Bible Quote Relaxation What Do You Make Of This Bible Quote?

What do you make of this Bible quote? - bible quote relaxation

What do you think of this quote from the Bible?
Exodus 9:15-17 (New International Version)

15 For now I have stretched out my hand and touched you and your employees with an epidemic that would have eradicated from the earth. 16 But I have found that [a] for the same purpose, might of my power, and show that my name be proclaimed throughout the earth. 17 Neither he himself is against my people and let them go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Sports Product jolt | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates