Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How To Wrap A Heart-shaped Box My Wife Bought Me Valentines Candy From Last Year...should I Confront Her???

My wife bought me valentines candy from last year...should I confront her??? - how to wrap a heart-shaped box

This morning when I awoke, I found a nice box of chocolates (in a box-shaped heart) on the kitchen table.

I noticed some dust on the packaging ... but ignored.

I opened the box and bit into it and realized the hard rock candy ...

Bought Seriously, my wife, this chocolate for Valentine's Day last year and held throughout the year hidden ...

... It's the Christmas season, if you buy wrapping paper and holds it until next year.

We maintain a clean house for real, so dust is not us ... Even if you bought this week in a tent, it's not like they could pick up much of the shelf of the store to our house ...

Well, I went to a jewelry store and spent over 800.00 in her necklace, she wanted him that night, I began to doubt.

I am outraged (taking into account that gives you a life that does not even work)

How do you create with this situation? I was disappointed with her now ...

1 comment:

shdwtalk... said...

As a man I must say, this sounds kind of effeminate. Spoken like a woman over something so mundane as a V-day upset. Valentine's Day is for women, not men. So shut up rejected, stupid, your anger and give the necklace.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Sports Product jolt | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates