Friday, January 29, 2010

Alpha Kappa Alpha Letter Of Interest When Should I Write An Interest Letter To The Ladies Of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc.(grad Chapter)?

When should I write an interest letter to the ladies of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority inc.(grad chapter)? - alpha kappa alpha letter of interest

I am new to the DMV area and graduated from a school that had no Greek life. I've always been a leader in my community and I've done and to do community service because it does not think in my heart, and twice that for others. I attended 3 events in a local group. I know they are preparing for the ball in July and will probably be no more events later. Should I wait for the ball to send the letter or even walk a few events? So if I send the letter? If you do for someone in particular? Any advice to would be very grateful! I am not familiar with the protocol and do not want to offend anyone or exceed the boundries. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Sports Product jolt | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates