Sunday, January 24, 2010

Causes Of Gas And Bloating Whey Protein Causes Bloating, Gas Some Diarrhea, What Does This Mean?

Whey Protein causes bloating, gas some diarrhea, what does this mean? - causes of gas and bloating

Hello,

I started with the powder and whey protein a few days ago to help muscle growth. I began to see results, but as long as I have bloating, gas, diarrhea. I drink 3 tablespoons + 1 banana + 1 tablespoon of powdered milk + 1 large cup of water into a blender then.
Am I doing something wrong? Perhaps you should add 1 banana slow digestion?
You can pay for the brand, had, in fact, the only way I get home.
Help please

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Sports Product jolt | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates