Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Heat Pump Fan Runs No Heat Heat Pump Fan Doesn't Work, Please Help?

Heat Pump Fan doesn't work, Please Help? - heat pump fan runs no heat

I just changed my thermostat for a better and realized that he was the wrong way and offers no support for a heat pump. Then I connected again get back to the old air flowing, and now shows the fan is running, but turn out and the fan does not. The furnace has begun to start, Oh No! I made sure that the cables are properly connected. Do you have suggestions. Please help, I began to burn here. It's 95 degrees outside today. I tried to see the backups. Thanks

1 comment:

Thor said...

Uh oh. Skip the cable! Lolol.

The "fan" that points to the thermostat, the fan inside. Yes, the fan in the oven. It works on the heat or cold, or if you want just a fan.

Turning on the fan operates only within TSTAT. And usually set at high speed. This is not the external fan.

In the cold, the thermostat set on both the compressor and fan outside. In the heat turned on the fan for the other controls in the oven.

When I told him that the stove did not know if it started to heat up or not. But how to run a heat pump, which also requires the heat outside, except in emergencies, the heat, I do not suppose.

I'm not even sure I know what was going on. Thus, we can not do much.

But good luck.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Sports Product jolt | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates